About Lehigh Counseling LLC
Lehigh Counseling, LLC is owned and operated by
William James Dougherty, who has been in the field since 2000 and:
- Holds a Masters Degree in Clinical/Counseling Psychology from La Salle University in Philadelphia PA.
- Is a Nationally Certified Counselor in Mental Health by the National Board of Certified Counselors;
- Is a PA State Board Licensed Professional Counselor;
- Is a PA State Board Certified Advanced Alcohol and Drug Counselor;
- Is a PA and NJ State Board Certified Clinical Supervisor;
- Holds a PA State Board Certificate of Competency in Problem Gambling;
- Is a NJ State Board Licensed Clinical Alcohol and Drug Counselor;
- Is a NJ State Board Licensed Professional Counselor
William is also a member of the
following National Honor Societies:
Psi Chi honor society
Phi Beta Kappa honor society
Sigma Tau Delta honor society
Get in touch for help with the problems you're facing.
Providing counseling for substance abuse, anxiety, career, relationships, as well as gambling and sexual addictions.
Click the link for more information about William: